Cruse scanners have been used to:
- Capture surface depth information for decor industry and particularly, the ceramic and laminate industries.
- Capture gravure and cylinder building applications.
- Capture images of wood, tile, stone and marble to make beautiful synthetic flooring.
- Capture faithful, high resolution images of textiles, carpet, wall covering and more for catalogs.
- Copy art for large scale display on billboards, buildings and public transportation.
- Scan old blueprints and sketches to create corporate archives or create CAD files to import.
- Scan electronic circuit boards for large scale prints for advertising display.
- Scan nearly any design or product for copy write and/or patent documentation.
The applications are limited only to your imagination! We would enjoy discussing your ideas with you today!