Why does the Smithsonian own a Cruse Scanner?
RCP owns a Cruse Syncron scanner for organizations that cannot justify the large investment cost.
Create a perfect digital image archive file of any or all of your art.
- Insurance valuations
- Digital viewing via web
- Present a perfect digital reproduction for art donors and their families
- Sell reproductions
- License images for other applications
Fund raising is the never ending battle! RCP can assist you!
- Present art reproductions to valuable donors.
- Create resale inventory for gift shops and/or E-commerce.
- RCP can assist with creating fund raising programs to raise cash for creating digital archives.
- Professional image restoration services are available.
- RCP creates & operates, private label websites for organizations that desire to market images / collections using an E-commerce web site. We can provide a complete turnkey service where all you do is collect a royalty check each month or any portion of the task you want help with.
- Customizing services for individual clients is SOP at RCP!
RCP offers an initial consultation at no charge to organizations that want to explore their options. RCP is a professional, cost effective & efficient resource for creating your digital archive and related services!
Cruse Scanners are used by:
- J. Paul Getty Museum – Los Angeles, CA
- NASA – Houston, TX
- National Archive – Washington, DC
- Pentagon – Washington, DC